03 March 2013

This Week's Meals #2

Monday:  Caribbean Sweet Potato Patties with Spicy Coconut and Spinach Sauce from Cook, Eat, Live Vegetarian


Tuesday:  Eating at mums. I've just started yoga classes on Tuesdays within walking distance from my mums. My mum is a typical Turkish mum and wouldn't hear of me being that close and not popping in to eat with them, which is absolutely fine by me!

Wednesday:   On Wednesday me and my sister are taking a cookery class called 'Fire and Spice' at Morgan's Kitchen in Camden. We'll learn how to use spices and chillies and make our own mixtures to take home. I'm not that great when it comes to mixing different spices so this class is right up my street. At the end of the class we get to eat our dishes, so I'll post some pictures and hopefully a recipe!

Thursday: Turkish Stuffed Artichokes and Peppers from me! Recipe and post to follow later in the week.

Friday:  Singapore Noodles from 'Dietitian UK'

Source: Dietitian UK

Saturday:  Chilli Marrakech from BBC Good Food

Source: BBC Good Food
Sunday:  Caprese Ravioli with Roasted Tomato Pesto Sauce from 'Proud Italian Cook'


Meal Planning Monday

6 comments:

Seren said...

That Caprese ravioli looks divine!

Enjoy your week.

Sx

Unknown said...

I can't wait to try them Seren! Thanks for visiting! X

Kim Carberry said...

Ohh I like the sound of the cookery class!! Have fun!!
All your meals sound lovely!! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kim, I'll post about how it goes!

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Sounds like a good week. I miss yoga. I did it for 8 years before I had my wee one, now I can't fit the time in for a class. Must try to start again at home.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jacqueline, my week is going well so far! I only starting yoga since I've been pregnant, I love it, really helps with all the aches and pains and I'm sure the extra flexibility will come in handy!

© 2011 YummyMetz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena