19 February 2014

No Carb Almond Flour Bread

I was never really big on eating bread, even before low carbing. But now I'm low carbing guess what, I fancy bread! I miss the convenience of toasties and sandwiches. So I was a happy bunny last night when I came across this recipe for no carb bread (and loads of other amazing recipes, I went a bit Pinterest crazy too). What makes it even better is that it's cooked by microwave, my baking abilities only stretch so far.

Recipe from Made By Margie

Makes about 4 slices

150g ground almonds
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons olive oil 
2 eggs 



Mix ingredients in a square (or whatever shape) Tupperware box, microwave for 2 minutes and voila! You have bread! 

It is really calorific per slice so probably not something I'll have while I'm dieting but it's also really filling, I only had half a sandwich and that was just right. 

0 comments:

© 2011 YummyMetz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena