04 August 2012

Chorizo and Asparagus Frittata

I'm not very good at putting together my own recipes. I'm much better at trawling the internet and finding amazing recipes that other, more talented people have put together. My friend said that I've got a special talent for finding the really good ones. However, I am good at putting together some recipe's of my own, the ones where you just throw everything in a bowl and hope for the best like this Chorizo and Asparagus Frittata.



To serve 4;
225g chopped chorizo
150g asparagus
250ml milk (I used full fat)
12 eggs whisked  (or use enough eggs to fill half the depth of your dish, mine were very small)
Bunch of parsley chopped
Fresh or dried basil
1 medium tomato sliced
Half red onion
Salt and pepper

Mix all of the ingredients and pour in to oven proof dish. Layer slices of tomato on top. You could add grated cheese at this point, I would have but didn't have any. I cooked this for about 20 minutes at 225 degrees and it was perfect!

0 comments:

© 2011 YummyMetz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena