05 August 2012

I Love London

I love London right now, its people, the tourists, the Olympics, its multiculturalism, hearing people cheer, roaming its streets with Mr A, going to food festivals, eating amazing food, drinking lovely wine..... I love London!

I had to drag Mr A away from Olympic TV today to take in some real Olympic atmosphere in London. We’d heard about the Olympic ‘houses’ that have been set up around London so wanted to visit a few. We started off with Casa Brasilia in Somerset House. We were hoping for some Brazilian food while we were there but no such thing in sight. We had some drinks in the sun then headed off to Casa Italia in Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre but again no food or drink! Even though we didn’t get to taste any Italian or Brazilian food, it was nice to roam around London, seeing the sights, soaking in the Olympic atmosphere.


We headed off to the Real Food Market set up at the Southbank Centre. Now, here we got to taste some amazing food!! There were so many stalls set up whose food I wanted to try, I didn’t know where to start. We had chicken wraps, lamb and chickpea falafels, chicken and pistachio falafels, olives and sangria. I can’t think of a better way to spend my day and even though he missed watching Andy Murray's gold, Mr A love it too! Hope you like the pics!



























0 comments:

© 2011 YummyMetz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena